Digital jobs for women and young people: a snapshot through the Greek National Coalition’s perspectiveOpening up digital jobs for women and young people is a key focus of the activities of the Greek National Coalition for Digital Skills and Jobs and its members. But how does this look in practice?
- This webinar will debunk the main stereotypes on a career in tech, as well as promote several ICT-related career pathways.
- The Italian initiative aims to tackle gender disparities and encourage more girls to go into ICT and STEM careers.
- The goals of the Foundation are to promote the IT sector among children as an option when choosing a future profession and to increase the number of youth, who study programming in-depth in primary schools, secondary schools and universities.
- On the one hand the Hungarian programme financially supports and ensures that students receive hands-on training from key market players and finish their IT studies, while hosts are trained to be good mentors.
- How can we inspire teens to explore a future in tech and AI? The Digital National Alliance in Bulgaria shares an inspirational experience of being part of the Teens in AI initiative.
- A digital roadmap to social media: how it works, why it doesn't work - and how to fix it by the Center for Humane Technology.
- Coding Superstars is the Digital Skills Bootcamp designed by e-Skills Malta Foundation which will introduce the world of coding to kids. The Bootcamp consists of 10 free online sessions of coding courses and it is ideal for kids aged 7-11 years...