Digital Jetzt Programme
With the funding programme “Digital Jetzt”, the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy supports small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Germany which are interested in investing in digital technologies and skills.
Medium-sized companies from all industries (3 to 499 employees) can apply for this funding opportunity. The grant does not have to be repaid.
Further information about this program is provided in German.
Digital skills for the labour force.
Digital technology / specialisation
Digital skill level
Geographic scope - Country
Industry - field of education and training
Generic programmes and qualifications not further defined
Form of funding
SMEs (3 to 499 employees) from all sectors that:
- are legally independent companies in the commercial sector;
- have a permanent business location/branch office in Germany;
- do not exceed the maximum subsidy amount permitted under the "de minimis" provisions;
- have a digitalisation plan.
- A project may not have started at the time of grant approval;
- Measures must be implemented within 12 months;
- Beneficiaries must be able to prove the use of funds;
- The maximum grant amount is 50 000 EUR.
Log in to comment