Digitalprämie for Berlin's small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
"Digitalprämie" (Digital bonus) is an economic development programme by the Federal State of Berlin (Germany).
It aims to actively support the ongoing digitalisation process of Berlin's small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Funding grants can be received in three areas:
- Digital working, production and management process;
- Establishment or improvement of IT security;
- Digital consulting and qualification.
Further information about the program is provided in German.
Eligible applicants are:
- SMEs (up to 249 employees) that have their headquarters or business premises in Berlin and have been founded before 31st December 2019;
- Berlin-based self-employed people or freelancers (with at least EUR 26 000 income/ year from their current activity, with no salaried employes).
Self-employed people and with up to 10 employees can receive a grant of up to EUR 7 000. SMEs with 10-249 employees can receive a grant up to EUR 17 000.