Blockchain skills for ICT professionals (BLISS) MOOC
The Blockchain skills for ICT professionals (BLISS) MOOC is a wide-ranging online course on blockchain technology and practical applications that allows learners to follow flexible learning pathways for reinforcing their key digital and entrepreneurship skills.
A snapshot of the learning programme:
- Advantages and disadvantages of specific blockchain applications
- Identifying legal, regulatory and consumer challenges faced by wider blockchain application
- How the intervention of blockchain technology will affect different business models
- Critically evaluate the technical options for blockchain solutions appropriate for diverse practical scenarios
- Report on the feasibility of selected blockchain solution to the specific scenarios
The BLISS MOOC is an outcome of the BLISS project, coordinated by the University Claude Bernard Lyon 1, France, a Strategic Partnership funded under the Erasmus+ Programme. BLISS aims to improve the skills and competencies of ICT professionals by developing and making available educational resources and materials to address existing occupational needs and mismatches, resulting from the dynamic penetration of blockchain technology across main sectors of the EU economy such as banking, accounting, auditing, and government services.