eSkills Malta Foundation has been entrusted with a number of mandates relating to skilling, upskilling and reskilling mandates. The Foundation has the overall objective to increase digital skills. In line with this objective, the Foundation is offering training courses/sessions/events for specific closed groups or open to the public.
The eSkills Malta Foundation
The Foundation recognises that there is a need to broaden the range of coding or coding-related digital skills in Malta and increase the accessibility to such skills. There is a need to increase persons with higher basic or advanced digital skills and to develop a larger pool of persons that are better equipped for their future education or employment.
As per previous years, eSkills Malta Foundation contracted Training Providers to provide coding or coding-related or basic or advanced digital skills education sessions to one or more target audience.
Digital Skills Bootcamps and Events 2023
- Practical Approach for IoT and Digital Health
- Demystifying Web3: From Blockchain to AI and Beyond
- From Start-ups to start-ins!
- Emerging Technologies-for the Digital Transformation
- Digital Tools Mastery for Educators
- The Digital Deep-Dive - 12-hour intensive Training Bootcamp: Train yourself to become a coder
- ChatGPT: From Zero to Hero
- Programming Basics with Python
- Digital Tools for Effective training
- Online-Offline Essentials Upskilling the Workforce-with Basic Digital Tools
- Equipping the Digital Workforce with Transversal Skills
- Basic ICT