This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Discover more suggestions
- The Master “Human Centred Artificial Intelligence” (HCAIM) is a new higher education programme funded by the European Union under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), and was developed by a Consortium of three excellence centres, three SMEs and four...
- An innovative training for people who are blind or visually impaired, to become web developers and /or web accessibility auditors, organised in Brussels, starting February 2022.
- The educational offers by BeCode aim to equip participants with the skills need to become experts in web development, AI, cybersecurity and programming.
- The EU MOOC for teachers in primary and secondary schools on coding and computational thinking.
- A common space to bring together internship providers and students looking for an opportunity abroad.