This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- The Commission evaluated the actions taken in response to the Council Recommendation on Upskilling Pathways and investigated the progress made towards raising the levels of literacy, numeracy and digital skills amongst adults
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) commissioned YouGov to undertake a survey assessing the UK’s digital skills gap, its impact on employers, and potential solutions to the challenge.
- Huawei and All Digital, have collaborated with the support from EY Advisory, in combining analysis of existing data with original insight from the EU-27, with a deeper focus on the experiences of four countries: Finland, France, Germany and Italy.
- The study “Analytical and foresight evidence on expected employment developments up to 2030+” provides a comprehensive analytical and foresight basis for the vision of shaping the labour market in the third decade of the 21st century in Slovakia and...
- The RÚZ carried out a questionnaire survey entitled ‘Skills for the Future of a Competitive Labour Market in Slovakia ’, which aims to identify how and to what extent digitalisation, automation, artificial intelligence and other globally innovative...
- Every year, Coursera presents a deep dive into various countries to unlock and understand the skills trends that are shaping the global workforce. The fifth annual Global Skills Report has been published.
- The objective of this study is to present policy options for the use of taxation and labour market intervention in view of emerging developments in industrial digital platforms, AI and related technologies.
- This report is the second edition of the Year Top Release of Technologies, which was presented for the first time in May 2022 and which gathered the current trends on technology and tourism at that time and focused on the first level of digitization.