This section collates training opportunities on digital skills and emerging technologies from all around Europe. Find a range of online courses, professional trainings, and wider education programmes in various fields to build your skills further and thrive in an increasingly digital world.
Discover more suggestions
- Interested in learning more about disinformation, how it works, its impact and what measures can be taken to combat it? This free MOOC developed within the context of the DOMINOES (Digital cOMpetences INformatiOn EcoSystem) project seeks to address...
- openHPI, offered by the Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI), is a digital education platform providing Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) on various subjects.
- CORA x COM³ has developed a comprehensive training model on priorities and policy needs that aims at strengthening and empowering local and regional authorities.
- If you're an educator interested in using games as a teaching tool, the "Games in Schools" course from European Schoolnet Academy is a great place to start. Enroll today and start exploring the possibilities of game-based learning!
- Are you a cultural organisation looking to boost your digital presence and attract more visitors to your exhibits and events? Look no further than the Digital Marketing for Cultural Organisations course by RECREATE
- Programming Essentials in Python is a comprehensive course that teaches students the fundamental skills needed to develop simple programs in Python.
- Quantum information is at the heart of quantum computing: learn how it is mathematically represented via quantum circuits and how to manipulate quantum entanglement with these circuits.
- About This course was developed by the University of Michigan and aims to introduce some of the major technological innovations in the mobility. Learners will be asked to apply a variety of social science concepts to understand the likely social...
- Meta is offering a course on Coursera on the fundamentals of User Experience (UX) research and design and User Interface (UI). Learners will be able to recognise what makes successful UX/UI and evaluate existing interfaces for design consistency and...